The Provost is the Chief Academic Officer for the Institution. The Provost has responsibility for ensuring Compliance with Internal Revenue Procedure 75-50 as described in the Board of Trustees Resolution of August 1999. This means ensuring that the non-discrimination statement is distributed broadly as set forth in the memo. (Print and online publications)
The Provost is also responsible for ensuring compliance with the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA), which prohibits mandatory retirement of faculty.
- Associate Provost for Research
- Associate Provost for Administration
- Center for Planning and Information Technology
- Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
- Director of Teacher Education